Saturday, January 2, 2010

Welcoming in the new decade

Happy New Year everyon. Not only do we have a new year we have started a new decade.

I for one am very optimistic about this coming decade, although what they are goin to call it is anyone's guess. To be honest you can hardly top the "Noughties" now can you? Any suggestions on what to call the next decade please leave your thoughts in the comments section.

I refuse to make New Year's resolutions but I promise to make a concerted effort to blog every Mon, Wed, & Fri and try to be consistent about it. How that will work with tax season looming just around the corner is another matter, but I'll try.

I have a feeling that things are going to get very interesting over the next 10 years, and I for one am going to strap myself in, put my arms in the air and scream with childish exitement for the whole ride.

I have one main goal for this year and that is to finish the 2nd Custodian book and have it published by the last weekend in September, ready for Apple Festival in my town so I can do a book signing again. It was very successful last year and word is a spreadin'. Please let me know what your goals are for the coming year, I would be very interested.

I hope you all had a safe and fun New Year's eve. I did. It was spent with friends, a good meal and few glasses of rather excellent wine.

Stay warm in the frosty weather, and the fates willing I will be back here bloggin again Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment