Friday, January 8, 2010

Baby It's Cold Outside

Okay, I couldn't resist. The true Brit in me was just fighting to get out and talk about the weather. Flippin' Heck It's cold!!!

In England they tend to have similar weather as we do here in Mid Missouri, but they don't tend to have the extremes of hot or cold like we do. Not this time though. A freezing blast is hitting them too, and they are having temperatures almost as cold as us, and nowhere near as prepared to deal with it.

I have to admit, I'm so glad it's the weekend. Other than venturing out into the subzero temps to feed my animals, all of which I might add are doing fine. I baby my horses and they are toasty and warm under their blankets. My goat has holed himself up in his hut and refuses to come out, and the chickens have not come down off their perch for days.

Me by the same token will be wrapped up in a thick fleecy blanket and comfort eating for the entire weekend. I'll let my Wii Fit work overtime next week :-). Now where did I put that Terry's Chocolate Orange?

Have a good weekend everyone and I hope you stay warm wherever you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment