Thursday, January 14, 2010

Half Way There

I'm half way through my next book, Yippee! Just had to yell that from the roof tops. Sorry I didn't write yesterday, as previously promised. But I had my very 1st tax return of the year and got a little side tracked. Ready for the onslaught any day now.

I am so excited that I finally made it to the half way point in my sequel. To be honest I never thought I would get there. I put it on a hiatus for a couple of months at a complete loss as to how to get from one point to the next. Then Bam, it hit me right between the eyes and my fingers started burning across the keys again, much to my relief.

Unfortunately that happened at just about the same time as tax season, so now I can see that I will get frustrated because I'll want to be writing but I'll have taxes to do and they do somewhat take priority. As yet proceeds from my writing will certainly not keep a roof over my head.

I may not be able to blog tomorrow, my soulmate is home and I haven't seen him for a while. So I would feel kinda bad spending time on the computer when I only get to spend time with him for a few days every few weeks.

If I don't check in tomorrow, have a great weekend everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment