Monday, January 18, 2010

My Very First Gun... and it's PINK!

Don't worry it's just a BB. I was so excited though, I got home on Friday and the very special person in my life had bought it for me. He knew that I have wanted a pink gun ever since I learned how to shoot his revolver about 9 years ago. I've never wanted to learn to shoot a rifle because I scared of the kickback in my shoulder. When he saw this he thought it would be perfect for me to learn with, and it is.

I had fun target practising this weekend and got a bullseye with my very first shot. It went downhill from there though :-) Most people get their first BB gun when they're 10. I got mine 3 decades later and I'm so proud of it.

So now when I'm not doing taxes, feeding umpteen animals and writing my book, I'll be in my back yard plinking cans with my bright pink BB gun. Oh what an image.

No comments:

Post a Comment