Wednesday, September 23, 2009

The Show Must Go On

I haven't been able to write in this blog very much over the past few weeks and I have a good reason for that. I am in a play and our opening night is tomorrow. Funnily enough that is also the title of the signature song in the musical.

Our little town is putting on the production of Annie. It has been a lot of fun but it takes a huge chunk of time also. Hence why I have been sporadic with my blog. Things will improve in a couple of weeks when the show is over, and myself and the rest of the cast and crew get out lives back :-)

I also received my books for the upcoming booksignings. I was so excited. I didn't think they were going to make it in time but they did. Being in the cast of Annie I have lots of young girls and few guys wanting a copy of my book. It fills me with a huge sense of pride and accomplishment when I see young people (and adults alike) get excited about wanting to read a book. That is exactly what I want to inspire people to do and if they can get enjoyment from reading a story I wrote, well that just makes me feel all gooey inside.

To all my fellow cast members "Break a leg" for tomorrow night and the rest of our performances.

No comments:

Post a Comment