Saturday, August 29, 2009

It's All in the Details

I received the proof copy of my book on Thursday. Excitement dripping from every pore. I have been spending most of the day reading through it and making minor corrections here and there. I was pleased with how the book cover turned out. It was a little off center, which I corrected this morning.

The next task is to upload the corrected files and book cover, and order another proof. Hopefully this will be the last time, I think it is about as perfect as I can get it now. Looks like I'm on target for my mid September release.

I have 3 book signings lined up already. 2 are at the Apple Festival in my local town on Saturday, Oct 3rd. The 3rd is November 14th, also in my local town. The stores hold a Christmas open house that attracts a lot of people, and a gift store that is going to stock my book asked if I would do another signing. I was over the moon to be asked.

So far, I have 4 stores that will stock it for me and I am working on getting it into some book stores in a larger town about 30 miles away.

No comments:

Post a Comment