Monday, November 23, 2009

New Moon

Had to mention it. I went to see the New Moon movie on Friday and I thought it was much much better than the Twilight movie. I have always been a fan of Jacob and he was portrayed just as I imagined him, in this movie, what a sweetie. The smoking hot bod didn't hurt either :-)

I am really interested to see the next one, Eclipse as that was my favorite of the 4 novels.

I joked to my friend as the credits were rolling at the end and the credit for Stephenie Meyer came up. I told her that one day we would be sitting watching a movie in that theatre and it would be my name to come up as the "Based on a novel by..." I have my dreams and so far all of them have come true. Not necessarily in the order I dream them or how I imagine it to happen, but so far they do seem to happen.

The Audio book is coming along nicely. I have recorded and uploaded 4 chapters so far and have 5 people subscribing, which surprised me so soon after starting this project.

If you are interested in listening to me read The Amulet, the address is http://www.alisonpensy.podbean.com

Please feel free to leave some feedback in the comments section.

No comments:

Post a Comment