Thursday, November 19, 2009

The Amulet - Audio Book

I am in the process of recording The Amulet to make it an audio book. I am doing it chapter by chapter and so far have chapter 1 uploaded on a podcast. I split it into 2 parts because it is so long.

You can click on the title and it should take you there. I apologise if it doesn't, I am still navigating my way around the techie aspects of being an author. If you can't get to it by clicking on the title here is the address http://alisonpensy.podbean.com

It is free to listen to, I just thought it would be a fun thing to do as I have had several people tell me that they would love to hear me read it, so here goes.

If you do stop by to check it out, I hope you enjoy it, and please let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment