Thursday, July 7, 2011

Careful, Or You'll End Up In My Novel



A friend bought me this t-shirt just after I had written The Amulet. I love it, and the wording is more true to life than you may think.


Ps. This is my other horse, Ruby, modelling with me here for a newspaper reporter who did a wonderful story on my sudden success with the Custodian series on Amazon Kindle.


Apart from it being a good conversation starter with people who don't know me, it also makes people laugh, sometimes a little nervously.


I guess the question remains, have I taken my revenge on any real life people who have made my life sheer misery in the past? Have I immortalised them for all eternity as the bad guys (or girls)? Hmm... now that would be telling.


Like I said in a previous post, inspiration for writing can come from everywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment