Thursday, December 15, 2011

The Time Has Come

As you can tell from reading my blog, I'm a bit of a hopeless blogger.  I'll be honest, I started it mainly because the "publishing world" said you should have a blog if you are an author.  But I'm on Facebook, Twitter and I have a website and I find it very hard to keep up with them all and write and run my business.

So after much deliberation I have decided to close the blog at the beginning of next year.  Thank you for following me, it has been a pleasure to talk with you but the time has come where I feel that I can no longer give my blog or you, the follower, the attention you both deserve.

I will still keep everyone updated on Facebook and Twitter.  My Website will be updated also.

So on that note, I would like to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy and prosperous New Year.

4 comments:

  1. Sorry to see you go... though I am following you on facebook as well, so it's not a complete "go," I suppose. :-) Blogs seem to be phasing out a bit since everyone has facebook and twitter. It's been a while since I've done any blogging, myself. Best wishes, though, and hope you have a Merry Christmas as well! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Mandy. It's been fun chatting back and forth with you. I'll be able to keep in touch over FB though :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello love your books i do not have face book or twitter so cant do that cause i am only 10

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, i just got done reading your latest book. I must say it is very exciting. I love
    Reading and waited for your next book to come out and wow you are very talented and very lucky to be so, well looking forward to the next one. Made it can be some to be with the baby controling her powers. Lol wink wink.
    Georgina from cleveland ohio.

    ReplyDelete